We do not support individual companies within the creative industries directly ourselves. We create conditions for the regional developers around Sweden who work more closely with the creative companies and the respective regions. We provide knowledge, networks, tools and also methodologies of support of creative industries that we know that really work. Our aim is to create better conditions for the creative companies in these regions. What we do as well is that we work together with the different industry associations in Sweden - the gaming industry, the industry association for fashion, the media industry - and thereby we are trying to improve the conditions for growth within the creative industries in Sweden as a whole.
- Taking your ideas seriously
- How Watershed works
- New model of culture
- Cultural centres as citizen initiatives
- What is Creative Factory Rotterdam?
- Models of success
- From squat to a legal venue
- Autonomy vs Institutionalisation
- Story of PROEKT_FABRIKA in Moscow
- Paper factory worker = Culture centre worker
- Media Evolution
- Generator Sverige
- Creative Industries in Europe
- What Kind of Creative Entrepreneur Are You?
- Evolution of The MitOst’s Strategy
- What is the creative incubator?
- Culture centres as stores and boutiques
- Village Underground runs three companies
- Incubator in Village Underground
- ufaFabrik works in three directions
- Why the ufaFabrik still exists?
- Changing role of ufaFabrik
- What is Linnalabor?
- Meet Factory is a recognizable brand
- NOASS is not only a venue
- Start of Uzupis Art Incubator
More fights by Johanna Skantze
Director of Generator Sverige in Stockholm, SwedenFull biography