Independent culture has got its place in society
Development is not all about shopping centres and chain stores and casinos and big high-rise developments. There needs to be a place left in civic society for social interaction with culture because it is vital to all of our lives.
- Social integration of Graz
- Investment into culture is investment into people
- Social dimensions of the Graz 2003
- Social impacts of Liverpool 2008
- Impacts on Rotterdam’s deprived south
- Metelkova autonomous centre and the community
- Our main contribution is inspiring people
- Forming good image of Hämeenlinna
- Our children are growing up together with the city
- Success Story from Russia
- We work with local people
- Independent culture has got its place in society
- Where is the attention to human being?
- What does it mean to be sustainable?
- ufaFabrik works for the neighbourhood
- We preserve buildings
- What is the value of community of A4?
More fights by Auro Foxcroft
Founder of Village Underground in London, United KingdomFull biography