Need for inter-sector cooperation
The other major problem is, of course, that this sector is important but there are also other sectors that are important as well. It is not the only sector in the universe. And it is very important for this sector to talk to other sectors that have nothing to do with them and to offer them self-referential. So that's one point I would highlight.
- Trial & Error
- Creative Industries sterilise creativity
- Urban vs Rural phenomenon
- Autonomy vs Institutionalisation
- Europe vs World
- Value of culture in the West
- Pressure of gentrification
- Measuring not only economic impact
- Role of Creative Industries in Europe
- Need for inter-sector cooperation
- Empty words?
- What is the difference between arts and culture?
- History of cultural industry
- Unfair distribution of cultural funding
- Downside of creativity
- At the end of neoliberalism
- Difference between art and the product
More fights by Charles Landry
Director in Comedia in London, United KingdomFull biography